Friday, November 2, 2007

CHINESE.

Logic told me it was alright to go ahead.

Logic can be such a liar :(



Camera, Nikon, Music, relient k, God, friends, family, apple pie, ben and jerries, computer, speakers, silence, sleep, you, helping people, laughing, telling jokes, listening to jokes, downloading, photoshop, mum's sherpherd pie, Wii, water, beliving in Him, you, spider-man, clean paper, gel pens, working out, sunrises and sunsets, you, having friends that care, home, pringles, ipod, sleepover, closing my eyes and imagining, gummy bears, sleeping, you, acs, biology, tako balls, wesley ym, primary school days, neatness, tyler hilton, photography, the colours black and white, transformers, 7 points, my bed, good sound quality, Valve Software, legible handwriting, peanut butter sandwiches, The Spider-Man Figure On My Shelf Above My Desk, my External Hard Drive, grassy fields, SAC prata, shiny things, horses, simplified chinese, you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home