Wednesday, September 5, 2007

nooooo

GCA public admission starts tmr :'(


hmm i suddenly remembered one of the best plot twists in a game/book/tv show ever.

it was in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

****SPOILERS******

throughout the whole game, i thought i was some kick-ass, bad-ass, jedi knight who was born only to kick intergalatic sith ass. i was so into it, leveling up, getting my first light saber, and learning new force powers (holyshit i know force lightning). then, then, THEN, halfway through the game, in the most cool and awesome way possible, the plot twist that *I*, the Most Rad Jedi Ever, was actually *the* Most Evil Sith Lord of The Old Republic that i was supposed to hunt down, was revealed to me. WTF IM DARTH REVAN! I was quite shocked/surprised/overwhelmed/OMG/stunned that i flicked my wrist at the screen and swore. Never saw it coming. good times. And i kicked more ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home